Thread Sealant High Temperature
Qty: 97, Delivery time: 2 working days
Qty: 40, Delivery time: 8 working days
Qty: 18, Delivery time: 8 working days
Qty: 12, Delivery time: 1 working days
OEM specified. Locks and seals threaded fittings. Resists leakage, vibration loosening, moisture, hydraulic fluids and diesel fuels. Lubricates threads for easy assembly and disassembly. Wont shred or wear like Teflon® tape.
Parts may be repositioned up to 4 hours after application.
Temperature range -65°F to 400°F (-54°C to 204°C). Contains PTFE.
Suggested Applications: Head bolts into through holes, oil PSI sending units and sensors, oil and coolant lines, fuel fittings, rear axle fill plug, brake, and power steering fittings
Suggested Applications: Differential drain plugs and core plugs. Pipe, water jacket, oil gallery plugs, oil pressure & temperature sensors, air conditioning fittings, hydraulic fittings, vacuum line connectiors, air brake fitting
1. For best results, clean parts with Permatex Surface Prep™ activator.
2. Knead tube of Thread Sealant before use.
3. Apply sealant to leading threads of the male fitting, leaving the first thread free of sealant. Apply to only _?_of a thread turn. It is not necessary to apply to all threads.
4.Assemble parts and tighten to recommended torque. Refer to Technical Data Sheet for complete information.
NOTE: Permatex Thread Sealant seals threaded metal fittings on hydraulic, pneumatic, fuel, and cooling systems. It is not recommended for plastics or rubber.
Permatex High Temperature Thread Sealant is a medium
strength anaerobic sealant with PTFE for tapered pipe threads.
This sealing compound is of a white, creamy paste
consistency. The high lubricating properties of this compound
prevents galling on pipe threads and fittings. It will provide
immediate low pressure sealing and allow for the readjustment
of fittings shortly after assembly. After 72 hours the joint is
sealed to pipe burst pressure. This product has a medium
solvent resistance and will withstand temperatures to 400F
(204C). This product is not recommended for use on
• Resists leakage, vibration loosening, moisture, hydraulic fluids, diesel fuels.
• Lubricates threads for easy assembly and disassembly.
• Will not shred or wear like tapes.
• Parts may be repositioned for up to 24 hours after application.
• Head bolts into through holes
• Oil PSI sending units/sensors
• Oil and coolant lines
• Fuel fittings
• Rear axle fill plug
• Brake and power steering fittings
Thread Sealant High Temperature - Part number: PTX-59214 - for American Cars - delivery to the UK and the EU
Manufacturer part number: 59214 - Thread Sealant High Temperature thread-sealant-tape
Width: 2.00 inch
Height: 4.00 inch
Depth: 1.00 inch
Weight: 1.00 lb