Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt.
Subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid.
- Items are received in a resalable condition.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product
packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, account number, order reference number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please help us to help you by completing the relevant returns form.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc.,
you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your RMA (Return Merchandise Authourisation) code.